- Flame. Flaming is verbally attacking people or groups of people - e.g. a profession, an organisation, a company. Name-calling and defamatory comments are typical examples of flaming.
- Porn. Don't post it. PM's are easy to do.
- Rant. Ranting is posting irate and normally unconstructive comments. It's normally used to let out frustration, but also as a form of trolling.
- Troll. Trolling is posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant. Trolling is sometimes done involuntary, so please be considerate when posting.
- Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times, or posting without any real content. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.
- Fight. Taking a personal conflict to the bulletin board is not needed. Allow those not involved to avoid having to see it.
- Illegal Content. Posting links to illegal downloads etc.
In all fairness we won't be hardasses.